TAS now enables Codesys applications to be batch processed via the Codesys View
Now Organize Codesys Programs with TAS
The Turck Automation update offers condition monitoring for smart cables, batch processing for Codesys and visualization for HF RFID communication
The latest release 1.9. of the Turck Automation Suite (TAS) now enables Codesys control programs via network to be downloaded, saved, run, stopped and restored via batch processing. Until now, this had to be done directly in Codesys on each individual device. The update provides another innovation for the M12Plus smart cable series: The Cable Monitor app displays the current and temperature of the smart M12Plus cables in TAS, so that condition monitoring can be implemented for particularly critical connections.
- Greater efficiency when processing Codesys programs on several devices thanks to batch management
- Improved internationalization with five menu languages (EN, DE CN, FR, ES)
- Faster and more reliable commissioning of HF RFID applications with a greater range
Displaying transmission quality for HF read/write heads
The HF Tag Actions app offers a similar function. It can now display any possible detuning on HF read/write heads for long range devices (TNSLR), which may be caused by metallic environments. This provides additional transparency and safety when commissioning RFID systems. TAS even offers with the HF Quality app enhanced analysis for the new Q130 HF read/write head with an Ethernet interface. It graphically displays the transmission quality and the RSSI value virtually in real time.
Another new feature is the addition of Chinese, French and Spanish to the existing German and English menu languages. The new version 220.127.116.11 will be available directly on the Turck website or as an update directly in TAS at the beginning of the SPS fair 2023.
- Batch download and backup of Codesys programs
- HF Tag Actions shows any detuning of read/write heads
- HF Quality shows RSSI value and transmission quality
- Chinese, Spanish, French, English and German available as menu language
Learn more about technical background information on TAS